If you’re on a budget this holiday season, or just want to add a personal touch to your gifting, these 15 stocking stuffer diys are for you!
1. Crystal Wine Toppers by The Glitter Guide
2. Hair Ties by Julep
3. Neon Dishes by Love From Ginger
4. Instant Mocha Mix by Something Turquoise
5. String Organizers by Little White Whale
6. Wooden Triangle Hair Pins by The Merrythought
7. Modern Votives by Paper & Stitch
8. Handwarmers by Armommy
9. Polaroid Frame Tea Bags by Photojojo
10. Miniature Diamond by Snowdrop and Company
11. Copper Bangles by Monsters Circus
12. Faux-Leather Pouches by Fellow Fellow
13. Color Block Candles by Brit + Co
14. Homemade Linen Spray by Style Me Pretty
15. Gem Nightlight by Almost Makes Perfect
I’m sure I will be making a few of these this year since my goal is to gift (mainly) handmade. What about you? Will you be making any holiday gifts this year?
Let’s face it, after cooking, cleaning, and entertaining guests, who has time to decorate for Thanksgiving (aside from Martha that is)? Luckily these must-try votive diys are quick and easy to whip up while still making a big impact. The best part: you can use them over and over again by replacing the candle inside. Consider your Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years decoration done!
It’s beginning to be that time of year again! While you’re busy decorating the inside of your homes and perfecting your pumpkin pie recipe, don’t forget about the first thing your guests will see upon coming over: the front door. Instead of leaving yours bare this holiday season, why not try one of these must-try diys?
Fall Wreath By Style Me Pretty Living
Painted Paper Wreath by A Subtle Revelry
Corn Husk Wreath by Martha Stewart
Rosemary Wreath by The Pretty Blog
Kumquat & Bay Leaf Wreath by Oh Happy Day
Straw Wreath by Sweet Paul (via Design Sponge)
If crafting has taught me anything, it’s this: when it doubt, make it gold! While gold spray paint can certainly transform an object, gold foil will take your project to the next level. So whether you’re working with paper, terra cotta, or even an avocado seed, you’re going to walk away with something pretty and awesome, and that’s pretty awesome.
1. Gold Foil Poster by Beloved Indeed
2. Gold Foil Moleskins by The Small Things Blog
3. Gold Leaf Avocado Seeds by The Proper Pinwheel
4. Gold Leaf Terra Cotta Pots by The Hunted Interior
5. Gold Gilded Gift Boxes by You Are My Fave
6. Gold Leaf Rocks by Design Sponge