As February comes to a close and we head into March (where has the year gone?!), I’m starting to get spring cleaning fever. Well, maybe not so much the clean aspect, but I’d love to revamp our apartment with some new decor! These must-try home DIYs are the perfect solution if you’re looking to change things up a bit without spending a fortune.
1. Vertical Kitchen Organization by A Beautiful Mess
2. Gold Salt + Pepper Shakers by Cupcakes & Cashmere
3. Simple Wood Coat Rack by Almost Makes Perfect
4. Washi Tape Light Switch by Morning Creativity
5. Copper + Pine Magazine Rack by Fall for DIY
6. Tissue Paper Banner by The Lovely Cupboard
Instead of giving your sweetheart a generic bouquet from the grocery store this Valentine’s Day (it’s next week people!), step up your gifting game and get a little crafty. These 6 Must-Try Floral DIYS will leave your valentine thoroughly impressed and your home smelling amazing. What’s not to love about that?
1. DIY Floral Crown by Design Sponge
2. DIY Fresh Flower Gift Tags by Studio DIY
3. DIY Floral Monogram by Ann Marie + Me
4. DIY Rose Garland by A Pair & A Spare
5. Mini Message Bouquet by Paper & Stitch
6. Soup Can Flower Vase by 52 Weeks Project
I tend to keep my weekly roundups focused on a certain theme, but this time, I’m letting loose! Perhaps you’ve noticed it on other blogs you read or on Pinterest, but everyone has been nailing it with content lately. Seriously, I’ve gone pin crazy these past few days (not sorry either!). If you’re looking for a weekend project, one of these 6 Must-Try DIYS should absolutely do the trick.
1. DIY Paint Stick Mini Pallets by At Home in Love
2. Triangle + Neon Photo Frames by Love From Ginger
3. Giant DIY Heart Art by Paper & Stitch
4. Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards by Oleander and Palm
5. DIY Pink Mason Jar Candles by Henry Happened
6. DIY Table Lamp by Hello Lidy
There’s a lot of lovey-dovey projects around the internet these days and I couldn’t be happier about it. So whether you’re telling your partner, friend or dog walker this Valentine’s day how much you care, these 8 must-try DIYS will help you send your message from the bottom of your handmade heart!
1. Confetti Filled Hearts by Tuts+
2. I Love You Yarn Sign by Cakies
3. Heart Disco Ball Valentine by Jenny Batt for Julep
5. Valentine Arrow Cookies by Sugar & Cloth
6. Geometric Heart Floor Mat by Hello Lidy
7. Valentine Planters by Vitamini Handmade
8. Message in Bottle Valentine by Camille Styles