Earlier this week I mentioned a new blogger project I’m part of called the Quarterly Collab. Each person had such a different and beautiful take on the same concept that I thought it was only fitting to share all of our projects as this week’s inspiration post!
1. Scandinavian Christmas Wreath by Hello Lidy
2. Joyful Magnolia Wreath by Not Merely Living
3. Mushroom Wreath by Lemon Jitters
4. Pinata Christmas Wreath by Love from Ginger
5. Simple Triangular Wreath by Almost Makes Perfect
6. Golf Leaf Wreath by Crafted
7. Carved Styrofoam Holly Wreath by Hands Occupied
8. Non-Traditional Holiday Wreath by 52 Weeks Project
Happy wreath making!
Decorating for the holidays is by far one of my favorite traditions of the season. This year especially I’ve noticed that bloggers are really stepping it up and making some unique projects that I never would have dreamed of. Although it’s already the 13th, there’s still time to incorporate any of these 15 holiday decor diys into your already fabulously decorated homes.
1. Bottle Brush Snow Globes by Brit + Co
2. Colorful Pom Pom Trees by Target
4. Gold Leaf and Rosemary Votives by 52 Weeks Project
5. Washi Tape Snowflakes by Knot Magazine
6. Colorful Forest by Inspired by Charm
7. Giant Ornament Ballons by Studio DIY
8. Woolen Trees by Poppy Haus
9. Golden Nutcracker Mantle by The Sweetest Occasion
10. Dip Dyed Bottle Brush Trees by Vitamini Handmade
11. Clay Letter Garland by A Pair of Pears
12. Hanging Wall Ornaments by Hello Lidy
13. Custom Holiday Wall Art by Brittni Mehlhoff for Curbly
14. Paper Mantel by Etsy Blog
15. Modern Wooden Christmas Tree Set by Curbly
If you’re on a budget this holiday season, or just want to add a personal touch to your gifting, these 15 stocking stuffer diys are for you!
1. Crystal Wine Toppers by The Glitter Guide
2. Hair Ties by Julep
3. Neon Dishes by Love From Ginger
4. Instant Mocha Mix by Something Turquoise
5. String Organizers by Little White Whale
6. Wooden Triangle Hair Pins by The Merrythought
7. Modern Votives by Paper & Stitch
8. Handwarmers by Armommy
9. Polaroid Frame Tea Bags by Photojojo
10. Miniature Diamond by Snowdrop and Company
11. Copper Bangles by Monsters Circus
12. Faux-Leather Pouches by Fellow Fellow
13. Color Block Candles by Brit + Co
14. Homemade Linen Spray by Style Me Pretty
15. Gem Nightlight by Almost Makes Perfect
I’m sure I will be making a few of these this year since my goal is to gift (mainly) handmade. What about you? Will you be making any holiday gifts this year?
Let’s face it, after cooking, cleaning, and entertaining guests, who has time to decorate for Thanksgiving (aside from Martha that is)? Luckily these must-try votive diys are quick and easy to whip up while still making a big impact. The best part: you can use them over and over again by replacing the candle inside. Consider your Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years decoration done!